Why Phantom Screens?
When considering which retractable screen product to purchase, it is also important to consider the company’s ability to complete your project. Thus it is important to consider a variety of additional factors before making your purchase. The following are reasons why Phantom Screens leads any and all competition and is the industry leader in retractable screens:
- Quality of Product – A large part of Phantom Screens leadership in the industry is due to the high quality of materials and design of its retractable screens. Phantom uses powder coated extruded aluminum and Somfy motors, along with Phifer, Mermet and Twitchell screen mesh. This has lead many in the homebuilding industry to consider us the Lexus of retractable screens.
- Expertise – Phantom Screens brings experience and expertise to the table when it comes to retractable screens. We provide professional installation, we DO NOT use sub-contractors–all workers are employees of our company. We have installed over 20,000 retractable screens since 1996, and we have worked with over 250 custom homebuilders in the north Texas. Additionally, the combined experience of all our employees is over 50 years! We know not only how to get the job done, but get it done right and on time.
- Customer Satisfaction – Phantom Screens is proud of our 98% Customer Satisfaction Approval Rating by Lowe’s Home Improvement Stores. We strive for knock your socks off service and all employees have participated in Customer Service Management training to ensure builders and customers expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – All Phantom Screens products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty providing peace of mind knowing that coverage is there in the unfortunate event that problems arise.
- Somfy Expert Certified – Phantom Screens further demonstrates its ability to get the job done right by having two employees Somfy Expert Certified. Somfy is the industry leader in motors for retractable screens and shading solutions.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business since 2001 – Phantom Screens has earned an A+ rating as a BBB Accredited Business. This provides for peace of mind to builders and customers by showing accountability as a business with its operational practices.
- Strong Supporter of the Homebuilders Association – In addition to membership, Phantom Screens has been very strong supporters through sponsoring events including yearly luncheon sponsorships, golf tournaments, and educational classes. Additionally, we have been members of the HBA since 1997.
- Business Longevity – Phantom Screens has been in business since 1996 providing retractable screens to the north Texas market.
- Top Level Distributor – We are the largest Phantom Executive Motorized Retractable Screens distributor in the world having been the top motorized distributor for Phantom Screens Corporate in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
- Backed By Strong Corporate Presence – Phantom Screens is backed by Phantom Screens, International which has over 100 distributors worldwide. Phantom Corporate has been in business since 1992 and has manufactured over 1,000,000 retractable screens since that time leading it to be the largest retractable screen company in North America.
- National Sales Contracts with Lowe’s and Home Depot – Phantom Screens services 53 Lowe’s home improvement stores and 24 Home Depot stores in north Texas for retractable screen doors. If large, big box retailers can depend on us to get the job done, you can too.
- Relationship Focused – Part of Phantom Screens longevity in the building industry is that we understand the importance of focusing on relationships. We know that when people buy Phantom Screens, they are not just buying a product, but they are also buying a company behind the product. Phantom Screens is with you every step of the way.