Maintaining Your Phantom Screens
go to site Follow the proper maintenance guidelines below to ensure years of worry free service for your screens:see url Europe Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy and save
- Screens should be retracted into protective storage housing when not in use.
- Spring loaded systems may retract suddenly. Do not push the mesh to release the magnet or latch. A safety feature releases the slide bar if the mesh is lightly bumped. Continual abuse will affect operation. When rolling the screen into the housing, ensure the mesh rolls evenly. Retracting the product with creases in the screen can cause wrinkles.
- Motorized screens should be watched during operation. Objects left under a motorized unit can prevent the unit from lowering. If this happens, lift the slide bar up manually, remove the obstacle, and lower the slide bar. If it does not extend to a level position, use the remote up button and roll up the mesh until the slide bar is level. Stop the unit, and then lower it.
- Interruption of power can affect motorized unit operation. Ensure that power is still getting to the unit by checking circuit breakers and ground faults for resetting. Remotes (in wall and handheld) have a limited battery life. If the remote light does not come on when the buttons are depressed, the battery is exhausted.
- Insect screens are intended to provide reasonable insect control and are not intended to provide the retention and/or security of objects, animals or persons inside or outside your dwelling.
- Ensure tracks are kept free of dirt and debris which may cause the screen to perform poorly. Cleaning the tracks and lubricating them with Phantom’s greaseless silicone spray can restore smooth operation.
- Mesh fabric, housing tracks and slide bar can be cleaned with water and a soft brush but not with a pressure washer. A mild detergent like dish soap can be used, but do not use chemicals. After cleaning the mesh, allow it to dry before rolling it back up into the housing.
- It is normal for the mesh to “sail” in certain windy conditions. This may cause the mesh to pull out of the track, however when the wind subsides the mesh will return against the track.
- Motorized units should be retracted in winds in excess of 25 mph. Wind load may affect the ability of the unit to extend or retract. The screens should never be used solely for the purpose of a wind break.
In the oxycodone tablets for sale weeks leading up to COL, after the deadline oxycodone tablets for sale for bill introductions, a list of Good Online Pharmacy Cialis relevant bills was circulated to COL members with recommended positions ibuprofen and hydrocodone acetaminophen together from CMA staff. The following is a short video on proper maintenance of Phantom Screens from the distributor in Vancouver Island: